Are you new to Christian education? You can receive 20% off your tuition for the 2021-2022 school year.
Sonrise Christian Academy welcomes applications from all families. Families who wish to attend SCA must successfully complete the following stages.
- Completion of enrolment application forms
- Interview with the principal and admissions committee
- Admission assessment (grades 1 - 6)
Students applying for enrolment at Sonrise will be admitted on the basis that:
- They meet the necessary age requirements. The age requirement for Kindergarten is that the child must have reached, on or before December 31 of the school year in which he/she is applying, his/ her fifth birthday for SK or fourth birthday for JK
- There is space available in the classroom that the student will be entering
- They are capable of maintaining both the academic and behavioural standards of the Academy
- They comply with all policies and procedures of the Academy
- There are no unresolved matters of contempt concerning the individual
- His/her parents have signed the Academy's Statement of Faith and Statement of Core Family Values
- ****Students carrying through from the preceding school year and are qualified for re-enrolment are given a priority standing.****
2021 - 2022 School Year
Yes, we are making plans and accepting registrations for Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 for our 2021-2022 school year!
Sonrise is a nurturing Christ-centered learning environment that helps children to grow to their full potential, both academically and spiritually. Our school's family like atmosphere ensures that every child is included and feels welcome and accepted everyday they come to school. Every day is a great day to learn at Sonrise.
We offer full instruction including extra-curricular activities for all children. Our Kindergarten program runs 4 full days a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs & Friday). We also offer part time programming for home school families.
To see more of what we have to offer visit us online at www.sonrisechristianacademy.com. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see our day to day school life!
For more questions and more information on our registration process, please fill in the form below and we will be happy to contact you via email or phone.