Yes, we are busy making plans for our 2020-2021 school year! Contact us today for more information.
Information Inquiry Form: https://forms.gle/7HzfmKJoLvmKGUHw5
Sonrise Christian Academy welcomes applications from all families. Families who wish to attend SCA must successfully complete the following stages.
- Completion of enrolment application forms
- Interview with the principal and admissions committee
- Admission assessment (grades 1 - 8)
Students applying for enrolment at Sonrise will be admitted on the basis that:
- They meet the necessary age requirements.The age requirement for Kindergarten is that the child must have reached, on or before December 31 of the school year in which he/she is applying, his/ her fifth birthday for SK or fourth for JK
- There is space available in the classroom that the student will be entering
- They are capable of maintaining both the academic and behavioural standards of the Academy - (Sonrise Christian Academy does not have the staff nor facilities to meet the needs of all children)
- They comply with all policies and procedures of the Academy
- There are no unresolved matters of contempt concerning the individual
- His/her parents have signed the Academy's Statement of Faith and Statement of Core Family Values
Students carrying through from the preceding school year and are qualified for re-enrolment are given a priority standing.