Part Time Enrollment
Students enrolling as full time students take precedence over part time students. Families interested in enrolling part time are encouraged to speak to the principal but we cannot guarantee enrollment until September 1st of each school year.
Homeschool families have the option of enrolling on a part time basis.We strive to partner with families and work together to meet the educational needs of their children. Every family is different and every child has unique needs. We encourage you to meet with us and discuss what a unique part time enrollment schedule may look like for your family.
Homeschool students with part time enrollment are also invited and welcome to participate in extra-curricular activities, end of the year field trips, and be a member of the school choir and audition for parts in school musical productions.
- Interview process and admissions interview required before enrollment
- Parents are asked to attend parent meetings.
- Families must sign that they have read the parent handbook and are in agreement with it and that they have read and understand the school's statement of faith and statement of core family values.
- All prices include resources for the classes (some additional school supplies may be required to be purchased)
- We will provide letters to parents each term on the progress of the students work including subject marks (formal report cards are not provided)
- Certificates will be awarded at the completion of the course.
- We accept 1st of the month, post-dated cheques for monthly payments over 12 months.
- Tuition rates are reviewed annually and are therefore subject to change annually.
- Tuition fees are designed to be affordable (especially in comparison to private tutoring or lessons)
- Homeschool families are encouraged to participate in school gift card program and fundraising activities.
- Tuition rates for part time students are calculated on an individual basis based on progamming.
For more information or to register please contact the school Principal.
Mrs. Julie Scrivens