Our Junior Kindergarten program school days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
At school, students will learn the social dynamics of being at school, such as sharing with classmates, following routines, and developing listening skills.
- Identification of colours and shapes
- Know numbers 0 to 19 by rote counting and recognition
- Know alphabet by rote and recognition
- Blending of letter ba, be, bi, bo, bu
- Reading of one vowel words
- Printing of numbers and letters
- Understanding of left to right progression
- Development of classification skills
- Understanding of sequencing of events