As a private school, we receive no government funding and we are financed entirely through tuition, donations, and fundraising. With the understanding that tuition costs are often a factor in making a decision to enroll in our school, we would like to share with you a few options to make our school a more affordable option for your family.
Limited Tuition Assistance is available. Please inquire or apply at the school office.
Parents receive a charitable donation receipt at the end of the year for a portion of their tuition based on a cost per student ratio calculation.
To access the new FAST financial aid application please click on the logo.
(Please note: This is for families that have already completed the application and registration process only.)
Enrollment is now open for our 2022-2023 school year
Are you new to Christian education? You can receive 20% off your tuition for the 2022-2023 school year.
Sonrise Christian Academy welcomes applications from all families. Families who wish to attend SCA must successfully complete the following stages.
- Completion of enrollment application forms
- Interview with the principal and admissions committee
- Admission assessment (grades 1 - 6)
Students applying for enrollment at Sonrise will be admitted on the basis that:
- They meet the necessary age requirements. The age requirement for Kindergarten is that the child must have reached, on or before December 31 of the school year in which he/she is applying, his/ her fifth birthday for SK or fourth birthday for JK
- There is space available in the classroom that the student will be entering
- They are capable of maintaining both the academic and behavioural standards of the Academy
- They comply with all policies and procedures of the Academy
- There are no unresolved matters of contempt concerning the individual
- His/her parents have signed the Academy's Statement of Faith and Statement of Core Family Values
- ****Students carrying through from the preceding school year and are qualified for re-enrolment are given a priority standing.****